- B.T.C.(4 Year)
- Four attested copies of High School Certificate and Marks Sheet or equivalent for every program.
- Four attested copies of Intermediate Marks Sheet or equivalent for every program.
- Four attested copies of B.A/B.Sc/B.Com.(all three years Mark Sheet).
- transfer Certificate from previous School/College in Original & 4 attested copies.
- Migration Certificate from concerned Board/University in Original & 4 attested copies.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from C.M.O. of the District.
- 9 Photographs passport size and 4 ticket size.
- Caste certificate and two Character Certificate.
- Residential Certificate and Income Certificate.
- Fees payable as per the state government norms.
- Fees once deposited will neither be transferred nor refunded under any circumstances.
- All legal matters related with the institute shall be subjected to Bareilly jurisdiction only.
- Every student is required to attend all the lectures,tutorials,practicals and other prescribed curricular and co-curricular activities.The attendance can be condones upto 25% on medical grounds or for other genuine reasons beyond the control of students.The attendance shall be counted from of academic session whichever is later.
- Ragging in any form is banned in the institution and anyone indulging in the act is liable to be reprimanded appropriately.Punishment may even include expulsion from the institution and/or imprisonment for a period of three years and/or fine upto Rs.25,000 as per Indian Panel Code.The students and parents/guardiens will have to give an undertaking that the student is aware of the law regarding rapping rules and the parent/guardian agrees to abide by the punishment meted out to his/her ward in cases he/she is found guilty.
- JPMTT would provide a highly qualified, an esteemed group of scholars,practitioners and members who provide a rich source of experience in modern educational technique.Teaching method would include case studies,field studies,seminars,simulations and independent work.
- Our institute has for its student prescribed a uniform,which develops a sense of identity with the institution provides neckties along with its logo.
- Student are expected to behave in an orderly manner on all occasions and to obey the instructions that are notified from time to time.
- The discipline committee comprising of faculty members and students oversee all issues concerning discipline.
- Cell phones are not permitted in the campus.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Discipline and Code of Conduct